Unfortunately I will be flying tommorow at that time...
Things they better explain..
(1) When, not if, POCC is going to do a reverse split. If they do not put one into affect, then that will be a clear signal of their intentions.
(2) What the long term goal of POCC is... i.e. dividend payer, etc etc
(3) Explain why they sold 50% of the GP to themselves and why/how that benefits POCC, especially at the cheap price they did it at.
(4) Why investors should suddenly now trust them to make ethical decisions, when they have proven time and time again(not just the GP sale) that they will self deal, forgive company loans, make special deals with directors, award themselves huge warrants for "past services", which I might add is almost free money considering the warrants are only .30 out of the money or so and they probably did not anticipate such as drastic drop when they awarded them.
(5) How they intend (RVEP) to compete against companies like Valero LP which just finished a brand new LPG pipeline into Mexico, known as the Dos Laredos project and is now taking market share from RVEP.....
Are these guys really out to create value for the shareholders, or are they out to direct that value to their pocketbooks?
You hit the nail on the head! I got in at a little over $1 hoping for the bounce. I've read all the opinions on this board all the back to 2002. Thanks for the advice Ryan, you have been pretty good at calling things over the past few months.
Listen to the CC. This deal has been in the works for over 2 years. Also POCC plans on trading on the NAS. The reason for the down price is the spin off, investor confusion, a big seller. When the dust settles POCC will settle into its normal trading pattern and trading range.
<<Subj: They better explain things clearly Thur
Date: 10/06/04 08:09 pm
What will this press conference explain or do for the people who only own POCC? >>
I listened to the POCC conference call.
Afterwards, I spoke to the Company Auditor.
If you only own the POCC stock.
POCC owns the contracts with PEMEX and EXXON
Penn Octane is the only LPG pipeline selling LPG into Mexico.
The way things are right now, no one can else can negotiate a contract with PEMEX.
Plus, I have found out when they originally built the Pipeline from USA to Mex, they actually built TWO Pipelines.
The auditor mentioned that during construction someone in the company realized that they could build two pipelines together for almost the same price as one pipeline.
So POCC has a second pipeline that they are interested in perhaps selling Gasoline to the Mexicans.
In other words, there is room for expansion.
Anything else you need to know?
Your an energy junkie! I skimmed your posts on all the other energy stocks. Talk about cutting and pasting some long stupid garbage for people! I do not want your advice, and I will not ask for your advice in the future. If you see my posts feel free to respond, but I will completely disregard your bull