I'm in on this stock for 2000 @ $2.56, larger at $3.01, and smaller at $3.44 . . . the last two weeks, volume has dried up, and the stock fluctuates between $3.97 to $4.01, molybdenum, copper, gold, and silver prices are down . . . having thoughts both ways as to what to do.
sell tc before it goes under $3.00 again. The good old days have passed. The stock market is at new highs every day and tc is not going with the flow. Why you ask? Its all about value, TC is not worth $3.00 so sell and wait for the the next pump and dump. Today tc is taking a dump.
It is quite simple, if you are in it to trade, take your profit now and be happy, if you want greater risk take long calls 01-2014. No one can time or predict the market consistently, so if you have a profit, bank it.
If you are investing for the long haul:
1) Read the last three CC transcripts for TC
2) Read the last CC transcript for Royal gold
3) Go to TC's website and read over the investor presentations on there (lots of good stuff)
4) Go to TC's sub website about Mount Milligan and read everything (I mean everything) on there.
5) Go to a couple of good metals sites and get an idea on the projected trends of Copper and Moly pricing in 2013, 2014 and 2015. (Also, take a look at how much percentage of copper and moly are actually produced from politically stable countries and regions....)
6) Read up a couple of sources on Chinese economic growth this year and the next 2 years.
Do this and you will have your answer with a high degree certainty and without having to rely on rumors, hearsay and stupid analysts. This is absolutely the BEST advice I can give anyone considering TC as an investment.
If you are looking for advice from a message board you are in trouble already! But in all seriousness, what are your goals? Are you in this short term or long term? If you are here only to trade, chances are earnings are not that pretty and you should take the money and run. If you are in it for long term, why are you even looking at the price now? Just forget about it until MM is up and running and then you can plot your exit strategy