HOW TO IDENTIFY A BASHER
1. Check the "Born on Date" Bashers create identities on a regular basis. Rarely do you find a Basher with older "Created On" date. So click on the Identity icon for more details.
2. Take the time to look at the Basher's history of Posts. Go to other boards and see if their is a pattern to the theme of the posts. Bashers rarely waste time trying to blend in with "positive" posts, unless they are cultivating a new uninformed assistant.
3. When did the Basher show up. Bashers rarely show up when activity is in at a Lull. They show up when activity up/down..
4. Bashers never answer direct questions except with another question.
5. Bashers do work in teams (sometimes themselves as a team). So be suspicious of someone showing up and automatically having a Shadow to converse with who supports their argument.
6. Bashers always select "an argument" that can never be resolved by research.
Nervous, Nellie? I'm not.
Its just a matter of time. 2nd qtr financials will be key to getting rid of CMGI 'Fear Factor'.
Looking forward to buying more CMGI below $3 before the boat starts leaking good news.
I agree. I bought SIRI at 1.36 in 5/03 & sold at 7.82 in 12/04. Thank you Howard Stern for the bump, because fundementally it was not a sharp investment. I bought a few hundred shares based on a friend's rec that luckily made money. Put it all into more CMGI.
SIRI financials are a joke. They are at least 3 years away from turning a profit, are way PE overvalued, and will flounder in the meantime.
Compare SIRI ratios to CMGI. It is just a matter of time. 2nd qtr financials will be key to getting rid of the past CMGI 'fear factor'.
I can't wait to get my MKTW 6x buyout profit in a few weeks and pump it into more CMGI. I just hope I can get more below $3 before the boat starts leaking good news.