-------- MMUS:NASDAQ ($7.20 + $.59, $11.17 52 week high) is a 2.8 MM float, cash flow positive Internet stock with a 70% ANNUAL GROWTH RATE IN ITS SMARTMUSIC SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE. With $.27 per share earnings in the last quarter and projections of continued exponential growth, MMUS IS POISED TO BE THE STOCK OF 2006. The following reasons make MMUS a compelling buy:
1) 2.8 million float. 600,000 of the float is owned by a European fund, so "available" float is 2.2 million.
2) $.27 EPS in the last quarter (Q3 2005). EVEN STRONGER Q4 EARNINGS ARE EXPECTED- MMUS CEO said revenue WILL CONTINUE GROWING, and Q4 2005 had 2 NEW releases: Q4 Finale PrintMusic and SmartMusic 9.0.
3) MMUS SMARTTMUSIC REVENUE IS GROWING AT 70% ANNUALLY (subscribers have soared from 15,000 in 2003 to 43,000 currently) and CEO stated this rapid growth rate "is still not at the rate that represents its potential."
4) MMUS sales growth has been achieved with sales MAINLY IN in NORTH AMERICA. On December 15, appointed a new sales manager to lead INTERNATIONAL EXPANSION.
5) Musical greats ELTON JOHN AND WYNTON MARSALIS say their is NO COMPETITOR to MMUS Finale2006 software.
6) MMUS has 80% profit margins- EACH ADDITIONAL 1 MILLION OF SALES ADDS 20 CENTS PER SHARE INCOME.
7) MMUS is poised for a very strong surge in early 2006 due to the "January effect", and the Q4 2006 blowout earnings expected.
8) Internet stocks that have achieved sustained positive cash flow and earnings have been the hottest sector (ASKJ:NASDAQ rose from $1 to $55 after attaining positive cash flow in 2002). MMUS has now turned the corner to sustained profitability and exponential growth in the enormous music market by leveraging the power of the Internet.
9) MMUS WAS A $60 stock in 2000 when its fundamentals were nowhere near what they are today.
10) MMUS HAS EXPERIENCED NEARLY 4 MILLION DOWNLOADS of the FREE NOTEPAD 2006. 4 Million Users in 200 Countries give MMUS Enormous Exposure with 4 MILLION POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS to a GROWING PRODUCT BASE.
11) MMUS has ZERO DEBT on its BALANCE SHEET and over 2.5 Million CASH.
12) The Recent Contract with the ROYAL ACADEMY of MUSIC and the ADDITIONS of Legendary Larry Morton (president of Hal Leonard Corporation, the world's largest print music publisher)and Richard Llewelynn to its BOARD and Management, MMUS has opened doors to New Opportunities in ADDED REVENUE and INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS and SERVICES.
13) Technically, since MMUS exploded in early November to $11, a triple bottom in the $6 - $6.50 range has occured, the strongest chart pattern. MMUS now ready to explode as supply of sellers has been exhausted.