That's fine with me if we hit $10 as I will likely back the truck up. I am not counting on that happening so I continue to accumulate when I can. This company seems to have its act together both technically and financially, as they recently demonstrated by raising a healthy sum of cash well before they actually need it. Smart.
Probably a buyout candidate somewhere down the road, but hopefully not until we have gotten a nice run. I don't second guess potential home runs like this by nickel and diming. I keep a low bid out there but I will grab shares when I can. With so few shares outstanding any improvement in sales, as I expect, will produce some excellent per-share numbers. Likewise, any positive surprise to the upside will be mighty powerfull, so I would not short this stock. This is one of those stocks whose improving fundamentals could really whack you if decide to play with it...a very, very good speculative buy in my opinion.
From reading your posts here are my thoughts: You seem to think this company has potential but you are very sad that you did not buy some a few months ago. Now you are going to try to mnake up for it by shorting some in hope that you will be able to cover and buy lower. Good luck timing it. That kind of thing doesn'work for me. I buy a little more from time to time and will be happy if it never looks back but I also will welcome a chance to double up much lower if the story is intact.