should we wait one more day and then take some off the table, I do not trust this market..
I'm hlding long. Unless you have the stomach for going in and out I suggest holding it and forgetting about it.
i bought some other stocks on margin 3 days before the plunge, that is my only concern. there is no doubt this thing goes higher in the long term but how low is the question