I will look to stop this trade cycle and go positionless ahead of earnings ... that is a big risk event EITHER WAY. Once earnings are over, the next big risk event is FDA approval in December, I be positionless ahead of that as well. These two big risk events, especially the FDA decision, has a potential to knock AIS out of it's trading range BUT the direction it is knocked out COULD BE EITHER UP OR DOWN. I don't like those odds, I'll be positionless until these risk events are out of the way.
Sure Dusa, it works great if you're a nickel and dimer!
Guys with 200K+ aren't about to screw around for 20 cent swings, which is what I've dilligently tried to convey to the MB since .90!
If I may requote, "if an investor cannot distinquish the difference between a buy & hold in the early stages of a multi-year uptrend, and a classic high liquidity, high volatility trading stock,,,,,,,,,,,,,you will never be successful enough to stand the test of time"!
I took the liberty of quoting myself. I thought the sentiment was and still is particularly relevant!