1. Fidelity National Environmental Solutions taking managing control of global energy subsidiary with licensing rights to Ozonix Technology use. Ecosphere manufacturer.
2. Proposed pilot program with Army Corps of Engineers for Lake Okeechobee cleanup.
3. Taking office space in Utah for Ecosphere Mining, LLC subsidiary to develop that market and take on Partners.
4. Roll out of Ecos PowerCube equipment to military, government entities, and humanitarian organizations.
5. February 2014 - Final resolution to Halliburton Arbitration for alleged stealing of trade secrets seeking $300M in damages.
6. Annual Shareholders Meeting - December 13th - Hopefully will give clarity to all listed above and any more developments & partnerships that we do not know about.
Nice summation Hurst, especially following a day of 500K traded and obviously, people taking great notice; may it be from that "planted" piece at Seeking Alpha or not-which was so far and beyond a normal posting length at SA-but whatever...something worked pushing us 5% higher-all good. I expect this next year should be exciting for the patient longs amongst us and the naysayers will leave the board in droves wishing they would have stocked up in the 14-50 cent range. Imagine owning 100K shares and every cent the stock increases you make $1000...keep accumulating, the foundation of the company is strong heading into 2014. Sales are inevitable-mark my words. LOXOMO
I forgot to mention that they also highlighted Ecosphere Municipal, LLC as a focus of their first opportunities beyond the energy sector. Not sure what is brewing on that front. Hopefully partners and pilot programs for all of the new, expanding uses for the Ozonix process with licensing and manufacturing agreements.