The revenues of Angie's List in Q4/2011 are only a little bit higher (27.4 million) than the revenues of Local.com's 25.5 million.
but the market-cap of Angie's List is with 841 million today the 15-fold of the idiotic low valuation of Local.com of only 55 million.
• 9 patents issued, 8 pending in local/mobile/data/display
Section "L o c a l.com"
• Multiple databases with millions of SMB listings to validate business information
• We crawl the web and use our proprietary Keyword DNA™ + web indexing algorithms to generate all our search results
• Ingest real-time ad and data feeds from multiple partners
• Syndicates those feeds to over 100,000 sites
• Highly scalable geo-category domain acquisition
• Automated website hosting & mgt. features
• Content marketplace for the procurement, creation, payment and management of custom local content for SMB websites
• Pulls real-time product inventory directly from manufacturers, retailers
• Data aggregation and normalization technologies and know-how
• Product-based search results
• Rich media ad management and serving platform
• Automated creation, production, management and serving of ads
• Rovion ‘in-person’ video unit
• Green screen studios & network
• A fully featured group-buying distribution platform
• Personalization engine driving enhanced user experience
• API, RSS, widget syndication for our regional media network and planned partners
"Revenue – Record fourth quarter 2011 revenue of $25.5 million represents an increase of 22% over third quarter 2011 revenue of $20.9 million and a 27% increase over fourth quarter 2010 revenues of $20.1 million."
But the market-cap of Angi is with 985 million the 17-fold of the idiotic low 58 million of Local.com.