I am in RENN 28 to 4 and Dang 35 to 5, both 2 year old IPO's turning around with nowhere to go but way up and they go quickly when they go. I just got long both stocks, why would I or should I buy ARUN? Can't find a reason but a few to short possibly. I grabbed some cheap amzn puts today for Jan and April. My friends in China tell me it is turning around, on top of that China government is about to do a stimulus. As for RENN, the richest man in the entire country of China just joined the renn board of directors. He and Chen have stated publicly for Chen and privately from the Billionaire they will not be happy till RENN has at least a 100 billion dollar market cap.
1. Fastest growing niche ( Secure Wi-Fi) in an exploding industry (mobile communications).
2. Leading technology in that niche.
3. Impeccable Balance Sheet.
4. Focused, talented, and deep employee pool.
5. 20,000+ customers and growing, with extremely high percentage of repeat business from the existing book.
Also, "not a cloud play" ? It is the connection to the cloud, so not sure what you are thinking with that statement.