GLD is holding up. I think it might go as low as $145 before this shake out is over. Opinions?
I've been waiting for it to go below 150 so I bought in a 1/3 position at 148 today. will wait 90 days and see where it goes before adding second third.
When you wait to buy it might not pay off. It did for me. You never can really tell.
I planned to go get more physical scrap gold this afternoon but might wait a few days.If gold spot goes below $1000 per oz I could get hurt.