you are viewing a single comment's thread.
I've been waiting for it to go below 150 so I bought in a 1/3 position at 148 today. will wait 90 days and see where it goes before adding second third.
I planned to go get more physical scrap gold this afternoon but might wait a few days.If gold spot goes below $1000 per oz I could get hurt.
I'm looking at some of the smaller miners. I like GDXJ right here. I didn't know you could buy scrap gold. I thought you had some kind of license. I wouldn't be worried about gold under $1000. If it did go below that. It won't stay down there very long.
When you wait to buy it might not pay off. It did for me. You never can really tell.