I'd like to know :
- when will be scheduled Satella maintenance .
- how much of production is still running on Satella (percentage wise).
- How much maintenance downtime is required for new depo machine and is it going to be once a year as it was with Satella or on some different schedule.
- And similar question on the maintenance of the sealing machine.
- Any concerns on supply chain - wafers, chemicals
Questions I wished to see answered at tomorrow's CC
If you have some input/answers/comments, don't hesitate!
Utilisation rate of the new depo machine: full time?, 1-2-3 shifts, weekend included?
Sealing machine working properly?
Potential decrease in labor cost due to the new depo machine and potentially less shifts?
Which parameters will the new stepper affect: capacity, pixel resolution, yield, etc.? Have they bought it yet?
Which displays from the new depo machine have been validated by you/ your customers?
Which displays from the new depo machine are under evaluation by you/ your customers?
xga: if you stay cautiously optimistic, when would you expect to see revenue from the xga inserted and sold in a viewfinder.
xga: if you stay cautiously optimistic, when would you expect to see revenue from the xga inserted and sold in a viewfinder: as early as Q4 2012 or Q1 2013
fixed material cost: What is the cost of a fully processed 8 inch wafer?