% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Amarin Corporation plc Message Board

  • mtdsus mtdsus Aug 22, 2012 12:40 PM Flag

    Patience Paid with Amylin

    A story appeared about Amylin's unconfirmed bid in Bloomberg.It went up and down for weeks-- I could have sold. Fortunately Ichan was an active Stock holder-He threatened Amylin with lawsuit to disclose if Amylin had received the bid--after 5 weeks-Amylin and Ichan had a peace deal-Amylin disclosed that they had hired 2 financial advisors to seek higher bids--final bid was 31$--compared to original bid of 22$ (that was rumored).
    I remained invested-bought more at 27$, 6 weeks before the final announcement.

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
2.11+0.04(+1.93%)Nov 27 1:00 PMEST