Launch by JOE Z will be far better than by GSK or Merck-- PFIZER may do a better job.
Joe Zakrzewski was hired by Amarin's Board--which has Directors--who have funded Amarin.Most of these private investors are still on the BOARD of Directors.
Directors job is to review CEO's performance every year.
So far Joe has delivered.
1) Successful Marine and Anchor Trials
2) Successful patents portfolio-- 889 approved after rejection.
3) Agreed to Reduce-It study for 8000 patients costing 125 mil.$-- 9 months in enrollment process worldwide.
4) Hired 4 top managers to oversee
5) Hired top lawyers from outside to give advise on 889 and Orangebook with FDA.
Directors must be asking questions at every quarterly meeting.
Directors are aware of offers in May,2011--but NOT offers in Sept.2012.
Directors hold CEO responsible for long term performance of STOCK price--NOT quarterly fluctuations--unless it is related to CEO's incorrect action.
Tell me what you think of his track record.