Amarin's SEC filings-No NCE in OB this month-Hiring key people-pursuing 3 options of acquisition,partnership,self launch with someone.
1) NO NCE in Ornagebook inOct.
2) Hiring key people--not Sales force - Means District Sales managers
3) Building inventories--- Means they have chosen the manufacturers.
4) Marketing efforts with managed care pharmacies and others.--means CVS,Walgreen,Express Script and doctors. Every one will be watching launch data from IMS,Wolters Kluwer for first 2 weeks
5) Planning to launch in early 2013. It could be Jan.or Feb.2013.
In Nov.,Orange book should include patents 885,889,153 for sure as they will be all issued this month.
But Amarin maintained the same wording on 3 options--acquisition,partnership,Self Launch with alliances.
Amarin made similar statements. on Aug.8th and July 26th.So even after 60 days--they have NOT zeroed in on a Final decision. If acquisition was out of possibility--they have to say that.
a) Is it to keep us in suspense--while they hire District Sales managers NOW and then Sales force in December,2012 and then announce final decision?
b) OR truly they have some prospects for acquisition and partnership? Are they comlying with Irish law?