NCE approved = Open last bottle of Veuve Clicquot La Grande Dame 2004
NCE not approved = Traditional Friday night pina colada or sangria
NCE - decision on hold = Black Label on the rocks, dispensed liberally throughout weekend :)
Good luck to all of us.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Interesting, I have counted at least 17 regular bashers on this bourd and we have only 7 thumbs down. The reason should be that they do not earn their 2 cents for every reply by just pressing thumbs.
you only get one Thumb per yahoo account, but you get at least a half dozen aliases who can sign posts ...
There is probably about 2 regular bashers and a few passerbys. Honest shorts ( with genuine facts) are far and few
40% chance of designation, 30% chance of no designation and 30% chance of delay. Frankly I don;t care anymore---lets move on to the next step! the real important decision and its up to Joe!
Doesn't it make sense that NCE is coming this month since in the past few months the Company has announced that NCE would be delayed? I believe NCE is coming, but even if it doesn't come it will provide path for acquisition, albeit at a lower price--mid to upper 20s IMO.