% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Amarin Corporation plc Message Board

you are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the posts
  • hakujinchad hakujinchad Nov 14, 2012 6:51 PM Flag


    nice to hear from a voice of reason after a long hiatus. tell me drugmaker2005; what do you think of my recent post "The De Facto Informative Thread to quell the paid,misaligned Bashers/Shorts"; does the data provided sit right with your thesis?

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • You make a huge number of points in there. I can't say I agree with all of them. What I will say is the near term event, and the reason for swings in PPS, is the approaching NCE decision. All this other stuff is background noise for now. The way I see it, if we don't get NCE, we're probably in trouble since a buyout is less likely to happen. Couple that with the fact that Amarin is not equipped to sell and market this drug--they will get crushed by bigPharma, trust me.

      If you don't want to make a calculated bet on whether we get NCE or not, I suggest you sell now since that's what we are basically doing by holding. I believe there is a pretty good chance we get NCE since the FDA should promote innovation and thereby make an exception in this case. However, as I said before, as a PhD organic chemist from a top 10 institution, I'm telling you that if the FDA follows their rule to the "T", we will NOT get NCE.

      Sentiment: Hold

2.30-0.02(-0.65%)Jun 2 4:00 PMEDT