as much as I hate to admit it, I believe A.F. is actually right this time. I believe out of the three options of the day (yea,ney,or wait again) waiting again means GIA. I believe 20+ is posible after SNDA but 7-8 is probable short term. will by back then
As volatile as this stock is and with so many potential catalysts that could hit at any time "and" the fact that the share price is probably pegged at about as low as it will go (plus/minus) I think it's a huge risk to drop out now especially if you are selling at this ridiculously low price.... sitting tight is your best option if you really believe what you say. Selling is a #$%$ shoot and a big risk of missing out (IMHO)..
Just don't get your logic at all at this point... if it were $12 pps and "definitely" had a strong chance of going lower and NO catalysts expected at least not for a long time "then" perhaps...
See Ya then...
Sentiment: Strong Buy
That is exactly why I sold a couple of days ago. As predicted, no decision on NCE today. And I still think the decision, when rendered, will be a "no". Other than the fact the company said that a draft letter of the FDA's decision on the NCE issue has been prepared, there is no reason to think that the decision will be made any time soon. As I pointed out before, it took the FDA 5 YEARS to give GSK a decision on its request that Veramyst be granted NCE status. (GSK made the request in 2007, the FDA issued its decision in 2012.)
Also - is it standard practice for the FDA to render a written decision setting forth its reasoning when it grants NCE status? Does anyone know? Or does it just appear in the OB? If the latter is the case, then the fact that a draft decision letter is circulating around the FDA for comment does not bode well for Amarin. I could certainly see the FDA issuing a letter/decision in the event there is a challenge to the grant of NCE status (which would undoubtedly happen here - meaning the matter still would not be closed), but I am less convinced that the FDA would issue a letter setting forth its reasons for granting NCE status in the first instance.
I think the company realizes that the FDA could drag this out a long time and that is why Joe said he would rather have a negative decision than no decision at all.
I agree with your logic about a draft letter, and I also think that Joe Z is letting shareholders know with that piece of info from the FDA. No need for a draft letter if its a go. So, either a No or need more data to make a decision.
I am long 5k shares and have 30 Jan 15 calls.
Why are you hanging around the board...Adios. How can we miss you when you wont go away.? Nobody cares why you sold....Don't let the screen door hit you in a(ss) on your way out...
": ) JL
Sentiment: Strong Buy