If AZN made an offer I wonder what it was with NCE decision and without knowing the NCE decision? My guess is right around $20. I do find it kind of odd that they would annouce hiring a salesforce before the OB update. Does make me think they kind of know it's either getting rejected or another delay (that's what I'm guessing). My guess is that in 8 or 10 months it will be up to $15 or $16 a share after a couple of good quarters of selling the product. Also didn't Joe pretty much admit that they are going to sell after the ANCHOR get's approved.
I personally think they annouced hiring of the SalesForce before the OB update because they know it will most likely be delayed again. I just wonder how long this can possibly drag on regarding the NCE decision????? I do think it's the ony thing holding AMRN back from being bought out! The BO is going to happen when we least suspect it. I think it will happen on just some random day when nobody is expecting anything to happen.
If NCE is grated next Friday then you would have hoped they would have announced sales hiring and financing this week.
They clearly established 60 days as the time frame from hire to launch so every week delay pushes the first week in February launch date. Waiting for NCE delays a week, and then 3-4 weeks of negotiations pushes it out 4 weeks so your in Mid-January and now BP plays hardball because you cannot launch, no sales force, and you have zero leverage.
So no matted what the NCE decision if they decided they needed 60 days from higher t launch to do it successfully they have to hire now. Waiting a week gains nothing because NCE on next Friday does not equal BO on next Friday, they would be granted NCE and then on Monday announce a sales force and financing....I think that would be worse because at this late time frame they have to be prepared to do a full launch.
The financing proves they can financially do it with no cash expenses related to financing for a year almost. So they just created BO leverage for themselves and also created enough time to launch if NCE is delayed again.
I would have to agree with that. I retract what I said earlier haha. I think Joe is making a point now that they have to move this along! The beauty about the loan they took out is that if they pay it back early there is no penalty! I'm guessing to get that stipulation, they are paying a little higher interest rate. I think that is another clear indicator though that they are not planning on going at it alone very long if any.
This is like DNDN that fell to $4 after touching $30 range when they tried to produce their own salesforce. Do you realize how long it takes to produce a good sales force? It's harder than getting a New York Knicks winning basketball team.
Dude, they ALL sold their insider shares at $12-14 because there was NO BUYERS INTERESTED. GET IT??????
Try 5% of their holdings were sold at a predetermined list , also if you had any clue or have done any DD , Joe Z said he will NEVER sell another share , so point in fact, your wrong and look stupid now
They sold 5% of their holdings because they took some profit at prearranged sales. They hold 95% of their shares which would make no sense if they didn't expect the stock to be much higher in the future.
Because after NCE decision THEY WILL BE SOLD.