Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Amarin Corporation plc Message Board

  • vs1234gs vs1234gs Dec 14, 2012 4:14 PM Flag

    No NCE decision

    What it mean - 70% chance that company go ahead and launch product alone. They should have launch it by now but they try maximize shareholder value by trying to get deal.

    For example, within 2 month of launch, if it got weekly script in 6K+ range, that is very good and we will be in high 10's may be in 20's. about 3K is decent and justify current price point may be bit higher around 12-13. anything lower than 2000 would consider failure and we will go lower to 5.

    I hold many share at 11 average, hold short $8 put for Jan. I will keep adding more stock around 7-8 price. AMRN is my biggest holding if count put short get excercise and I think I will make significant money here.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

 
AMRN
2.23+0.14(+6.70%)Aug 28 4:00 PMEDT