I am a small investor... had 300 shares of KERX at a cost average of $3.66/share... when the positive Zerenex news hit Monday, I sold 100 shares @ $5.25... nice 31% profit... was regretting it the next day, though. Then with the huge run-up, I sold another 50 shares @ $8.27... so I have almost made my investment back, and still have 150 shares left to enjoy the ride! What did I do with those proceeds, might you ask? Well, yesterday morning I bought 110 shares of AMRN @ $8.05! I now have 350 shares of AMRN and brought my cost average down to $10.16/share. Hopefully we will all have a very nice ride with AMRN and hopefully soon see the type run-up that KERX had! I'm a small investor without much money (all of my holdings are in my ROTH), but a VERY happy one this week!
Sentiment: Strong Buy
In at under $3 and sold at $7.... then just bought back in today when it "dipped" below $9. I just can't believe the "huge" volume of trades and the continuing increase in share price is based on nothing... Yes... I did sell some Amarin (when it moved up a bit) and bought Kerx (not a lot since Amarin is my major long term holding)... but with KERX at least the last few days it was a chance to make a buck .. that I can use to buy more Amarin on the dips that the shorties are creating.... However, I think Kerx where it is now is pretty risky and could crash and burn in an instant... (well the new base price will be $6 or $7 though now and not $3-4 that's true) so I didn't put a lot in KERX. Amarin has a very real solid product with a well defined market... KERX is still all speculation and potential... lot of risk compared to Amarin... that's my story anyway.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Wish I were. I was given the rec by a good friend who is very good in the bios, and I blew it off because from what I read, just about everyone was expecting good trial results and I didn't think it would rally much even on positive results! LOL!
i was in it for some time back when it went from about $5 to just over $1. i tried to hang in there for awhile but when it showed a little sign of life, i bailed. story of my life. it would have changed my retirement plan if i had stayed!