This falls in line with what Williams posted a few days ago.
While impossible to time FDA on NCE determination, I'm still in the camp where AMRN secures NCE 5-year exclusivity. If ever there was a time to hedge on a month that FDA would grant, like I said before, it's this month's OB update as there have been some actions by FDA and AMRN recently, that may suggest movement on the topic. All that prior talk of active moieties, salts and esthers seem to be coming into play.
IMO, there's no sense in this delay if NCE was granted.
So no NCE. I've never believed in an NCE related to patents status.
Patents is all about commercial side.... only NCE is FDA's stuff.
They're doing us a favor in doing nothing at this point, where we sit at 8/9$.
I agree the best thing would have been a NO NCE in the 15$, just to stop the drama.... but not now.
So it's better they go on in their idle-style... for at least ANCHOR approval.
If another month goes by with no nce it will officially be time to write Steve rosenman off. He called 80% nce for march and close to that for a buyout on several articles. You can only cry wolf so many times!
I do not think thats the case, his first statement says its impossible to time FDA on NCE determination. Im no doctor or have a medical background but just from reading it looks like it could be granted this friday, if not then i would think it would be in May at the latest when the new policy is place.
LOL....looks like the take down before the OB update friday is being played out today...i was thinking its either friday decision or in May when the new policy becomes official....bought some April calls just in case its friday, shoulda waited until today, lol
Completely agree Will great work and research. I'm almost a hundred percent we got it in the bag after reading all the links you've provided (I'll jump on the 99 percent bandwagon just to be safe). I think they might wait until the policy is official in May to issue NCE, but could just as well do so this month with all the documents public now.
Sentiment: Strong Buy