Newest cliché from the shorts. Its true by the way, almost no small biotechs make it on their own marketing a new drug, especially not a blockbuster drug. So what are they lacking;
1. A big enough sales-force. Thats expensive.
3. Cash for marketing.
4. Sales-force with experience.
Well guess what! In this aspect, AMRN is not a small-cap biotech because they have.
1. A 275 heads strong sales-force, adequate for starters in Marine.
2. Lots of experience in the leadership, even launched a similar drug called LOVAZA. Ya know?
3. A huge wad of cash to spend on launch/sales/marketing, several hundred million dollars actually! Real "BP Style"
4. A salesforce with huge experience and contacts in the CV space,
Can you mention all those other "small biotechs" that failed there launch, and how may DOLLARS did they commit to the first years launch, how large was thir sales-force.
Careful now...You're getting very close to being put on the Basher list with that type of post...
Probably 100 iggy's already. I hope the head pumpers aren't reading your post. You might get lucky...Shhsh!