Thu, Oct 23, 2014, 10:55 AM EDT - U.S. Markets close in 5 hrs 5 mins


% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Amarin Corporation plc Message Board

  • williams4076 williams4076 May 17, 2013 6:59 AM Flag


    Longs afraid they might have to wait another month before WS let's it up.
    Shorts afraid HF will have no control if NCE and deal speculation starts frenzy buying.
    It feels like a good day to be long.
    Both Merck and Pfizer had a teleconference call with BoA/Merrill L yesterday at 0:855 EST, Amarin met with Lazard later the same day.

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • On Wiliams time to finally put your nce predictions to bed. You are now 0-11

    • well Williams keep us informed on the ob status or anyone else that has access as I will not be able to most of the day.

    • The big question is will Williams long string of wrongly predicting nce approval finally end today. If we get another delay lets hope nce discussion is put to bed for the summer. Scripts will be what we have to watch for the summer to have any movement north on this ticker.

      • 1 Reply to swalchie
      • The big question is, are you confident enough to switch your position to another stock and revisit this come 3rd or 4th quarter. I personally don't think script numbers are going to increase that dramatically to really push the price that much. I guess we do have combo results coming up. If we don't receive it this month, I just don't see how we receive a decision before the end of the year. I'm not sure why people like Williams thinks it will be June? I think I might sell if we don't receive it and then buy back in before the next quarterly CC. I'm tired of this stock going nowhere.

    • Ah yes, the fear. It kept me from selling on Tuesday morning, breaking my pattern of buying and selling this stock repeatedly. This has been a very profitable ploy so far, and could have made me many thousands more. I am just too afraid that I'll miss the big run up when it comes, which could be any moment now.


      Sentiment: Hold

    • Seems like the rocket fuel has been loaded into the pressurized containers, and ignition is about to initiate. I'm ready to ride this to the moon and beyond!

    • Lipitor connects the 3 companies together. Merck and Pfizer collaberate with ertugliflozin, them joining hands for a AMR 102/Anchor/REDUCE-IT launch makes sense. This would all be BS if Amarin hasn't built a supply chain monopoly. No other pharmaceutical company has such a lock on production.

      • 2 Replies to williams4076
      • I was looking for some connection yesterday but didn't look that hard. Thought there might be something. You may have landed on go, who knows.

      • Funny that you mention BS when referring to your own post.......

        Amarin hasn't built a supply chain "monopoly" so your information (according to you) is all BS.

        Amarin has made agreements with API suppliers. These suppliers will supply anybody who needs the same API.

        Take a look at all of the other companies that also purchase the EXACT SAME EPA ingredient moron.

        Then consider the fact that there are other a whole bunch of other companies that manufacture their own EPA at the same purity with plants that meet the exact same GMP standards.

        Open your eyes. You seem to only want to see what YOU want to see.

1.050.00(-0.47%)10:54 AMEDT

Trending Tickers

Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.