I own this stock way higher than the current PPS (prior to the negative voting) so I'm down 78%....do I sell all my 14K shares or wait for the study to finalize in 2017? Any advise here would be appreciative.
sidelurker - this is the Lord speaking...trust in me and I will guide you into the land of taking profits
spec bio is not a buy and hold situation unless you have inside information as some divine others do
in jesus name, amen
ps- don't use message boards for investing advice
It might bounce but this looks done....they screw with this stock all the time...but this is a huge loss amrn fakes you aout all the time..., but this is bad the worst ....my software programs said you should have sold and gone short at 7.22. i lost money from 13.25 to 12.50 last year when it was a sure thing to go to $29..... Ok best adivce put a stop limit of 4% below 2 so 1.92 and a trailing stop of 5% if your broker can do this....forget about it never even look at amrn after it sells. sorry & may god bless you.
Sell....dilution will take this lower ...will be under $1 by the time Reduce-it trial comes around....will likely fail and penines afterwards..
this is triglycerides and not cholesterol ...people.
Sentiment: Strong Sell
What you see today is capitulation selling of people who are receiving margin calls, and it should be ignored. There is still value locked up in the company, and I'm waiting to hear their strategy going forward to unlock this value, and they will need to indicate it within a couple of weeks.
First, they need to partner for the Marine indication so that they are able to compete better against Lovaza. Lovaza sells roughly 90,000 prescriptions a week compared to Vascepa's 6,000. Lovaza has sales near 1B a year. It had been sold for 1.6B to GSK well before reaching such sales.
At $2 now, the company is valued at 365M, If Amarin did half of the same sales, they could turn the corner. However, I also wish they abandon the REDUCE-IT study entirely. It will take 4 years and cost nearly $100M without any guarantee of a successful outcome based on what the panel said. This would shore up their cash burn, and they can go out with their marketing partner to sell the stock off-label like GSK does with Lovaza. If we head into December without any news and without a strong improvement of weekly script numbers, then I will be out before the PDUFA meeting in December. Good luck to you.
Side, those are very important questions which only God and you can answer. Because only God and you can know about you and your loved ones, your true needs and what is important to you. Go to Him through Jesus Christ and He will guide you and teach you with the best answer for you and your loved ones. Blessings