The B pref is now over a 10% yield that looks pretty secure to me. No one is predicting they can't even pay their common dividend so what gives with this huge selloff? $2.50 is over 10% of the price which to me is a huge move on no real bad news! I increased my holding of the B shares at $23 and it continued sinking. So now I wait until I hear some news. I agree margin calls do force people to sell anything to get cash, and I have seen this before and it always turned out to only be a real nice buying opportunity, but.......?