If there is no reasonable institutional response to the June announcement I will probably start closing out my position. With no interest at that point, institutional investors (assuming they show up at all) will probably wait until the next capital raise to get in which will then most likely cause significant dilution for us and I am simply not going to wait around for that event.
If management wants to be complacent fine, but I will move my money elsewhere. Maybe buy back in some after the capital raise. Without a strong response from management soon, my guess is this stock is as high as it is going to go for some time to come.