I am a little worried about tomorrow. I would like to think that since the company has already warned that they will be at the lower end of their expectations for the quarter that this news would be baked into the price already. Therefore, any "good" news would move the price up. However, with BTU I am not sure what to think. I am holding on, but am wondering if I should get out before they report. I will probsbly hold on and hope for the best. Any decent news or guidance should move the price upward.