Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

National Bank of Greece SA Spon Message Board

  • roulloullou roulloullou May 31, 2013 9:23 AM Flag

    why would anyone in his right mind tender?

    if they want to sell at 12.50, they can do it right now in the market place and not wait for a month or more. This offer is TOO LOW. IT will be INCREASED. Or no one will participate!

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • ehelliwellfa@hotmail.com ehelliwellfa May 31, 2013 12:20 PM Flag

      I agree with you. Plus I read in the SEC filing they are doing this tender with cash on hand. If they have the dough why not just buy it themselves on the open market. Who says they aren't? If they have cash that is burning a hole in their pocket, things can't be that bad. My guess is this puppy never pays a DIV but will all be bought back at $25 either next June or June 2015 when the profits are up. I'm willing to let go half at 17.50 if that happens in the next three months or so.

      Sentiment: Hold

    • I think I will just sell out now at 12.50. I bought in at 9.5 a few weeks ago so a short term trade with about 30% gain is nice. I'll probably just roll it into the common stock though.

      Sentiment: Strong Buy

 
NBG-PA
9.77-0.03(-0.31%)May 22 3:23 PMEDT