This rather brilliantly cuts thru all the political doublespeak. The below example puts the present US economic situation in a very clear perspective, it’s the same for many European countries.
Why the U.S. was downgraded:
• U.S. Tax revenue: $2,170,000,000,000
• Fed budget: $3,820,000,000,000
• New debt: $1,650,000,000,000
• National debt: $14,271,000,000,000
• Recent budget cuts: $ 38,500,000,000
Let's now remove 8 zeros and pretend it's a household budget:
• Family income: $21,700
• Family spent: $38,200
• New debt on the credit card: $16,500
• Outstanding balance on the credit card: $142,710
• Total budget cuts: $385
The above is what 40 years of incremental and progressive liberalism and free ice cream to buy votes for the next election buys for our children and grandchildren. Presently, we have a President, his Staff, and many of our Congressional Members that are telling the American people that we need 4 more years of this type of government leadership and direction.
Problem with your analysis, is that liberals have had the Whitehouse less time than the republicans, but continue to rant and rave and repeat nonsense; afterall, this is why you have firstly stated such a crooked opinion, in the first place. You are at least good for a few cheap laughs, clown.
Why would anyone vote for obama who continues to spend faster that we can print money and don't even try to hide it. Who is more clueless the voter who vote for this loser or THE LOSE HIMSELF.
Danger to America:
The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting an inexperienced man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the Prince of the Fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president.
I'll bet you are from one or more of following backgrounds:
1. A liberal progressive democrat born and raised in a union family.
2. An employee of a union.
3. An employee of either the state or federal government, both unionized.
4. A member of the "man made" global warming society.
5. A member of green peace.
6. A person who inherited their wealth.
7. A person that is uneducated, unemployed and afraid that Obama is not going to be re-elected and you will have to go to work to earn a living vs living off of those that are working hard every day to provide for your sorry way of life.
What say you?