Besides paying themselves a fortune, check this out. They even collect dividends on unvested stock.
All other compensation in 2011 includes the following:
• Company-provided automobiles
• Country club memberships
• 401(k) matching contributions
• Dividends on unvested restricted stock grants
• Premiums for executive disability insurance
• Costs associated with the Chairman’s Trip and other travel and associated federal income taxes.
• The federal income taxes associated with the Chairman’s Trip and other travel paid by the Company.
• The Company owns an aircraft that is used by its executives for business and, on occasion, personal travel.
• Mr. Sarvadi uses the Company’s aircraft to commute to his residence in northern Texas and certain other business related entertainment travel for which he is not required to reimburse the Company.