Well you asked me if I would be a buyer at 89.xx and I said no. Same thing at 86.xx - no. I think institutions (who are selling now IMO) won't be back so soon. Possible new buyers waiting until Q1/5 so they can buy the half they feel will be a better investment. The real risk is if the majority of big holders decide to keep (Mco) and sell SCo it could really depress SCo. So as not to get caught, BEAV holders are getting out and waiting. I could see this drift down to $80 because of the threat of having to dump the half everyone else wants to dump.