I don't trade options. I am not good at timing the market. Usually the price tanks fast than it goes up. So when Oil price drops, it could go down very fast, which means DUG can spike up fast. But the problem is it takes a long time for stocks to build tops and bottoms. I have the feeling USO and UNG are on the verge to crash. But I still don't know how soon DUG can reach the point you bought for. I think DUG's price will pull back when it reaches around 10 day MACD (currently 38.27 and will be a little bit lower later), which is likely to happen next Monday or Tuesday. Maybe it's a good time to sell your April option there, and wait to buy a new option when the price goes down to 5 day MACD or below, if the daily MACD is higher than now. I use www.stockcharts.com to check MACD and the value of Moving averages.
This is my opinion and I am not good at timing and the price doesn't always go the way I predicted. You have to make your own decision. Good Luck.