$$$$$$$$$ congrats to those who had theknowledge or balls to buy $$$$$$$$$$
Sources are confirming tey are back at MF headquarters after convening yesterday..My bet is today we get a decision ..any hour
if we get a share swap, I intend to hold the new shares of the takeover co.
If the stock does open Monday on news, sell the rally near the deal price, and then buy calls and puts, in case you are wrong, in both directions. GO Corzine......!!
if it has taken this long to get a deal .. it doesnt look good ...Maqc has walked away
don't be surprised if Corzine stays as head of MF as a subsidiary of "x".
Link please... I just read an article from Reuters, and it did not say imminent in the article. It said parties are working on a deal, for all or part of the business and as an M&A.Is that the article. If so, then you have misrepresented the article. If there is another article, my apologies.
Don't read the Reuter's author's words. Only read the SOURCE's words. Here they are:"The goal is squarely for some sort of M&A transaction," the source said, adding the situation was "fluid".translation: 1)Fluid = Going to Happen, Progressing. 2)Squarely = Only. 3)M&A = Merger (Share Swap) Acquisition = Complete as Whole Subsidiary.