The yiddisha boy with no brains must be upset that his muslim sympathizing President is behind after making a fool out of himself in the debate.Netanyahu must be doing cartwheels in the Knesset knowing that his good friend Romney has turned the race around.
Obama Sees Middle Class Tax 1.7 Trillion Increase Victory - Read & Vote Obama if You Love It.
The Largest Tax Hike in US History has just been upheld by the Supreme Court of the United
States and President Obama sees this assault on the middle class as a victory.
The already unpopular 2010 health care reform law has been converted by the court into a $1.76 trillion tax increase funded by escalating taxes to be paid the vast majority of taxpayers. The high court’s ruling leaves in place 20 tax increases in the health-care law, of those, 12 tax hikes would affect families earning less than $250,000 per year, including a “Cadillac tax” on high-cost insurance plans, a tax on insurance providers, and an excise tax on medical device manufacturers. By formally converting ‘Obamacare’ into ‘Obamatax,’ the court allows Obama to raise taxes on the middle-class.
The decision is a distressing blow to taxpayers and represents the single largest tax increase on young people in the nation’s history. When it takes full effect, the Internal Revenue Service will have immense new power and authority to persecute and prosecute a whole new group of taxpayers.
If the law takes full effect, it will devastate small businesses and destroy any chance for a sustainable economic recovery. It will add trillions of dollars to the national debt and push the country toward bankruptcy even faster than current projections. Any individual who believes that this decision must be overturned must do everything possible to undo the damage that has been done, especially at the ballot box on November 6.
–Obamacare law contains 20 new or higher taxes on American families and small businesses–
WASHINGTON, DC – Obamacare contains 20 new or higher taxes on American families and small businesses. Arranged by their respective effective dates, below is the total list of all $500 billion-plus in tax hikes (over the next ten years) in Obamacare, where to find them in the bill, and how much your taxes are scheduled to go up as of today:
Taxes that took effect in 2010:
1. Excise Tax on Charitable Hospitals (Min$/immediate): $50,000 per hospital if they fail to meet new “community health assessment needs,” “financial assistance,” and “billing and collection” rules set by HHS. Bill: PPACA; Page: 1,961-1,971
2. Codification of the “economic substance doctrine” (Tax hike of $4.5 billion). This provision allows the IRS to disallow completely-legal tax deductions and other legal tax-minimizing plans just because the IRS deems that the action lacks “substance” and is merely intended to reduce taxes owed. Bill: Reconciliation Act; Page: 108-113
3. “Black liquor” tax hike (Tax hike of $23.6 billion). This is a tax increase on a type of bio-fuel. Bill: Reconciliation Act; Page: 105
4. Tax on Innovator Drug Companies ($22.2 bil/Jan 2010): $2.3 billion annual tax on the industry imposed relative to share of sales made that year. Bill: PPACA; Page: 1,971-1,980
5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield Tax Hike ($0.4 bil/Jan 2010): The special tax deduction in current law for Blue Cross/Blue Shield companies would only be allowed if 85 percent or more of premium revenues are spent on clinical services. Bill: PPACA; Page: 2,004
6. Tax on Indoor Tanning Services ($2.7 billion/July 1, 2010): New 10 percent excise tax on Americans using indoor tanning salons. Bill: PPACA; Page: 2,397-2,399
7. Medicine Cabinet Tax ($5 bil/Jan 2011): Americans no longer able to use health savings account (HSA), flexible spending account (FSA), or health reimbursement (HRA) pre-tax dollars to purchase non- prescription, over-the-counter medicines (except insulin). Bill: PPACA; Page: 1,957-1,959
8. HSA Withdrawal Tax Hike ($1.4 bil/Jan 2011): Increases additional tax on non-medical early withdrawals from an HSA from 10 to 20 percent, disadvantaging them relative to IRAs and other tax- advantaged accounts, which remain at 10 percent. Bill: PPACA; Page: 1,959
Tax that took effect in 2012
9. Employer Reporting of Insurance on W-2 (Min$/Jan 2012): Preamble to taxing health benefits on individual tax returns. Bill: PPACA; Page: 1,957
Taxes that take effect in 2013
10. Surtax on Investment Income ($123 billion/Jan. 2013): Creation of a new, 3.8 percent surtax on investment income earned in households making at least $250,000 ($200,000 single). This would result in the following top tax rates on investment income: Bill: Reconciliation Act; Page: 87-93
Capital Gains Dividends Other*
2012 15% 15% 35%
2013+ 23.8% 43.4% 43.4%
Get over it dittohead. The USA no longer suffers from the ignominy of being the only industrialized nation without a national health care plan and the only industrialized nation where a wage earner can go bankrupt because of medical expense.
No longer can an American worker be denied insurance because of a pre-existing condition.
You are a typical right wing liar who claims that the Supreme Court magically changed the bill to add taxes. The Court didn't modify the bill, only Congress can do that.
Let's examine your deceptions.
1. Not a tax but a legitimate penalty to improve America' deplorable record on health care. A study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association placed the effectiveness of America's health care in the bottom 25% of the industrialized world. The WHO ranks our health care at 37th in the world, behind some banana republics.
2. Eliminating loopholes. Just like Romney says we should do!
3. Eliminating loopholes. Just like Romney says we should do!
4. This is a tax on the middle class how?
5. Eliminating loopholes. Just like Romney says we should do!
6. Oh yeah, the middle class is really into indoor tanning! LMAO
7. No longer needed.
8. Don’t withdraw from an HAS if you don’t want to pay the tax
9. No taxes take effect in 2013 under this. Caught you in a lie!
10. Applies to upper class, not middle class. Poor Mitt won’t be able to pay only 14%!
Yet another inane post from the MSO board's resident village idiot, who used to call himself "lovemakingmoney." The irony is that his two forays into MSO have been disasters and he has been reduced to a pitiful life of attacking me with his various "disguise" IDs.
The poor soul actually believes that what is posted on Yahoo boards affects the price of a stock and that it is my "bashing" that resulted in MSO going into the tank and him losing twice (the bozo also got into MPG and COOL).
He is a "little schmuck" both figuratively.and literally..
I have a put position in MSO and can't wait for the Appeals Court to reject MSO's appeal so the Supreme Court can kill the MSO/JCP deal. It will be my fift profitable MSO put position in the last fifteen months. I also have a nice M call position that is well in the green!
That's when the schmuck's $8 MSO shares go to $2
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Look at the putz with the big mouth.The Dummocrats boo Israel at their convention and this putz supports Obama and the Dummocrats nevetheless thinking he'll make and made an extra buck with them.The putz thinks Obama's policies caused the market to go up.He is losing his putz shorting MSO,LOL,losing bubby and zaydies gelt,what a putz.