Had a position since early december. Sold half today - better to lock in some profits than watch it go back to $1.00. This has always been a volatile stock and when I hear that everyone is positive in this name I get cautious since a lot of good news is now priced in.
Like Biotech in this environment but will take profits and reinvest in other names....Will buy more INSM - think it will double in next few months...=)
Gotcha Fiddy Cent. REALLY? Yet another ID? You aren't working enough of them on your dump today you've got to add one more? Oh well, one more on the list. Bring out DraveTape for a while. At least his pig jibberish is mildly humorous.
You tell 'em ppower1987!
It's burning $9 million per quarter.
The FDA put hold on one trial and requested a redo of a P2 trial on another.
So you are years away from possibly reaching an NDA filing.
That's the stock that you are pumping here?
In the next few months INSM will burn $12 million and TTNP will earn $50 million.
Look carefully at your investment. Who are the large institutions holding TTNP? INSM has large investors like Fidelity, Ayer Capital, RA Capital etc...Even the new CEO has recently purchased shares in the last month at $7.30's above the current price. I would love for TTNP to go to $3+ but lets be honest here. I know some large holders of TTNP and they will be unloading big time if/when it goes to $2. This stock has always relied on pumping some rumor/news followed by large sell-off. Play the game buddy and get out when there is opportunity...
GL and lets see who is right in a few months...=)