It's not a loss until you sell at a loss and you shouldn't invest with more money than you can afford to lose in this space. I'm expecting a positive vote, but obviously noone knows for certain what the outcome will be. I own several stocks, but I wouldn't advise buying any of them right now if you lack patience. The next couple of weeks could be bumpy for the broad market before we get into earnings season. I like SCMP in the short term with a pdufa of April 26th. I also like GTXI, which i'm hoping will continue to runup into PIII data in the 2nd half of this year. KERX is hot, but not sure how long it'll take for the next leg up with that one. Just some trading ideas and you should research them yourself. Good luck!
Thanks Poker.....I will check them out. I have a pounding headache from last night. Went to a local club and don't remember much......I had to get drunk after 40% loss.....
You sound just like me. God is a phukking prihk short and sweet. But thank the devil that there are some people here who can at least offer up soe recommendations. Merci beaucoup. I am now off to wipe my #$%$ after eating a cheese burrito with pages torn from various holy books. #$%$ ou god for today..#$%$ you in the ear.
if your risk averse, biotech is definitely not the right place to invest. but if big cash quick you gotta take risks. if i were you, i would hold ttnp through adcom on thursday. i bought 10k shares today and will probably hold through adcom. if we get a decent majority vote for approval i can see this stock at around $3, while downside from here is much less.
I will also be playing ZGNX. ive done a bit of research and i think approval there is a given. 100%+ is likely. but its a risk.
ZGNX !!! R U out of your Fen mind? Who invest in that piece of sheet? Honestly ? U want me hold this #$%$ too? lordy lordy lord ! I might be broke but I am not dumb.
Can someone give me a real picks? Pleeeeease