If you sell no, nobody buys it..b/c the volume is very low. I am trying to sell it but I can't get out. They block me....the only time you can sell it is when they pump up 8% or more then you have more buyers..right now..no buyers at all
Don't sell it right now. If you bought at really cheap price then wait. Wait until NOV 19. NOV 19 is the meeting date with FDA, TTNP will drop big. Before they drop, they will try to PUMP it up all the way to 1 dollar.
COOL is a good buy right now. 60 cents ...it will fly up to 1 dollar. CHECK out COOL
This stock is pumping up until Nov 19. It wont go down. They're trying to TRAP people who bought at a high price. If I were you, then i try to sell above 1.10/share and move to CLSN. This stock will collapse on Nov 19....it's the same with DVAX.....TTNP is trying to trick people to buy it, and it will be down next month. If you don't believe it, you will end up with 50 cents on November.
It's ok to hold now..i don't think it will go back to 80cents/share..i think it will stay above 1 dollar range for a while
Why would TTNP try to trick people?? They are not diluting so the stock price doesn't affect them, the insiders don't own a ton of shares. You can't beg them to put out a pr, don't ya think they'd be putting out a pr every other day instead of only when they are legally obligated to? Their main concern is getting approval, that means a $50 milestone payment, and $325 million in royalties. The money for Titan is in the approval, not tricking shareholders.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
im waiting fo a little more dip than will buy more, and will sell off in the run up to the fda meeting. my average is 1.04 and i want to lower that. i could see this getting to 1.50 maybe 2 in anticipation for the meeting.
it will pump up more by the end of this month....I know TTNP...trying to trick people to buy it at really high price...it will collapse after NOV 19....IT'S BETTER to keep it now and sell off before they meet with the FDA.....if people have no brain, they will keep it..they will feel the PAIN...this stock will go back to 40 cents in 1 more month
i agree,,,very similar progress to pharms in the past ,although, I think ttnp has a real chance of being approved,,,,if possible cover your principal,,,and ride the the rest....$1.85 before fda meeting