The last release showing statsig tumour control in combination with an unheard of benign safety profile strongly supports the use of Reo as adjuvant in tumour resection and possibly radiation therapy.
Even if we dont get statsig PFS/OS, Reo already has a future as adjuvant.
That means we are already at a floor in eventual marketcap, even if there is an impulse self off on possible negative results in other end points.
This is a more more favorable risk profile than before the tumour control statsig release.
Notice also, no secondary has yet been announced ahead of the coming additional read outs.
Don't we really need the 12week scan data to confirm this? That should be available about now. To me positive confirmation would be a big step up representing a far bigger market than third line H&N ca.
You have me wondering about scans, tumor measurements, necrotic goo and tumor shells...
Does the tumor shell phenomenon only happen with the primary tumor or also with metastasis?
Hopefully just the primary.
In other words, will the previous tumour control results hold up at 12 weeks?
Do they have to hold up in order for Reo to have a shot at adjuvant use? I would say no, adjuvant use only needs to shrink / control tumours just ahead of a surgery, IMHO.