Who knows what the short term trading here brings, but the long term looks great. I honestly am more than happy to pick up the shares I have in the last two days, as I do not see better opportunity with less risk out there. We have an approved drug, with huge potential and every indication that is moving along, with a cashed up company able to fund all their ongoing trials for YEARS. This is what is rare, as it does not matter what games, strategies or short term stuff with the market occurs for medium and long term investors. I have no margin, and am like EXEL, in the sense, I can't be squeezed, forced into anything, and I love a bargain. This is a bargain. So come on, sell, any of you that like, because myself and many others will buy up and hold ALL the shares offered. We do not care about the volatility, and expect it. I do not have the ability to call this minute to minute, but my record on long term is excellent. That is why I can buy with no margin, large positions and ride out all this nonsense. Problem for many, they do just the opposite. Buy in, say they can ride out the volatility, and then sell in a panic, in most cases not even doing any DD, from what I have seen. So again: do your DD, then ask, is Cabo a franchise? If so, buy and hold all you can, because the value here is incredible.
Let me explain this:
Cash 600 million plus.
Approved drug, with sales potential in billions, but certainly in any case substantial starting 2013.
For a big pharma buyer, it is VERY cheap. They could not start a new drug with this potential, without spending hundreds of millions of dollars and years to get here. So you look at the current cap, subtract the cash, and then add on what it would take for anybody to get to here now. If I was big pharma, I would offer double todays current price and make an immediate run on this company. They get cash, cash flow, and huge potential, for less than they often lose on just doing the research to get nowhere. That is my opinion and will ride this out to the conclusion. Lets see who has it right. Buyout at $12 plus or $25 plus on its own over next 12 to 24 months. Price rises all through 2013 after panic selling finished within days at most.IMO