1. The overall market seems a little precarious.
2. I don't see any thing new arising until Comet's results next year.
3. I believe the new 12 month high is a head-fake by the well hedged shorts.
4. The competition (MDVN) seems to be too far ahead to catch and may just have a better mousetrap.
5. Morrissey and Karbe can't be trusted and a secondary would be lot easier to sell before any bad news (like AE's due to a dosage issue) suddenly appears.
6. I've had a good run trading EXEL and I think there will be a better buy and hold opportunity in the near future.