I am getting tired of the wait, I know it will pay off in the end but the up and down is driving me nuts. I expected a bounce to $8 or a slow rise when I bought at 3.50 a few months ago. instead, its up and down (mostly down) but recently up.
Glad I didn't sell it all trying to time it at 3.60. It went back to 3.50 after I sold but I missed the reload. Sometimes, you just have bad timing. Just hope I can reload in full before it pops to $8.
Fellow EXEL Longs ... Today is a small "green" day. Meaning we celebrate tonight with a
"Virtual EXEL Longs Pizza Party !!" Hope to meet all of you again. Go EXEL ! !
It could very well shoot much higher today, but this is how I'm playing it. I hold about 93% of my shares as a core holding -- and wouldn't even consider any profit taking below $8. The other 7% of my shares I follow the 'big boys' manipulation which is sometimes ridiculously predictable. Sell at $3.59, Then buy in the $3.40's, or $3.30's. I'd be very surprised if shares ever touched the $3.20's again but I have tiny bit of power left to load there as well if they did. The biggest concern I have is a quick move to fill the gap at $6.50 and missing it, which is why I always hold at least 93% of my shares. Longs will be rewarded big on this one, but I'd agree its taking much longer then many of us expected.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Hey the longer it takes the bigger the breakout will be. A quick move to fill the gap at 6.50 isn't going to happen though, absent a big positive news release from a positive major drug study. 4.50 maybe, but not 6.50. Will take some time to go higher after the initial surge.
If you're wise, you look at the risk/reward ratio and know that now is the time to get out. It keeps hitting the ceiling at $3.50/3.60 and can't break through. This is prime short value. Move on to something else you can make money on or a position where your cash is not at so much risk. According to everything the company says, meaningful data either way are not going to be available until the end of 2014. Most likely that gets pushed out. Why would you risk your capital waiting for that? Nothing good is coming in before then. Its far more likely bad news comes out first. Sell here and prepare to position yourself lower, if you really want to hold shares. Personally, I say cut them loose in their entirety.
Sentiment: Strong Sell