We have a very nice technical pattern
-a Bottom tick jan.10, at $1.48
-in 6 weeks a local top feb.18, at $2.21
-a Double bottom comfortably above the Bottom,
mar10, at $1.69...2 months later
apr5, at $1.72...1 month later
This upswing should swing up to a minimum of $2.21, in 6 weeks,
more probably to $2.45 in 6 weeks.
And this slope will define the uptrend for the next 2 years.
Just hold your position strong.
This is a new bottom, if you look at Euro price, it is lower than ever. The fact that it is higher than previous bottom is that Euro improved against debasing US dollar. In short the euro crap being less crappy than US dollar crap is higher against it and NBG seems to be more expensive for Americans but for Canadians, it is a new bottom as well.
Can they default so we move to something else?
For being such an idiot, for being SO, SO, SO WRONG!!!
But mostly for being so SMUG about your stupidity, we have awarded you membership to the NBG FOOLS CLUB!!!
That's right!!! You now are in the elite class of Theo, b.sam and GrkGreko!!!
PLEASE, enlighten us with MORE of your charts, patterns and stock smarts!!!!!
HAHAHA, boy oh boy, this is SOME uptrend all right! You sure know how to read stocks! LOL!
Guys like jpompous are my favorite. They pretend to know what they're talking about when in reality they don't have the first clue!
I must admit that technicals are becoming more solid. We did not go back to 1.49 before the reversal. This, coupled with a backdrop of NBG convincing solvency in case of default in 3 years should give support or motivate us to buy more should it sink in price.
Now would be a good timing for NBG to buy Alpha suckers at lower price than last attempt. Anyways, I think NBG alone is as good as merged with alpha, but that Alpha alone sucks compared to merged. This means that I would not like to see NBG perform a bailout of Alpha with the money they have. Better spend excess capital in Turkey and/or acquiring a 5% stake in BSBR or buy whole of BMA.
I kept buying 1.91, 1.81, 1.71 and now pays off. For long term investors, should have confidence on NBG after your DD. Otherwise, you'll end up buying hi and sell low.
Just relax, and wait and watch how the intrinsic values is achieved. The fundamentals of NBG is strong and sound since they even made profit during the most harsh year 2010 - that's amazing. If you're fundamentally strong and healthy, you will be recovered after flu or cold. Right? Same thing for NBG.
Without ridiculous fear, we can't buy NBG below 2. Still soooo cheap...