Yes, thanks kandilov3r, I was aware of the corrected date. It appears that some are still waiting to see if NBG will be profitable again next quarter before investing. Volume did pick up a little yesterday. Do you remember when NBG shot up 16% on Oct 7 on vol of 24M? Those were the days!
According to my research the ER date is Thursday March 20th at 17:30pm Greece Time (+2GMT).
There a reason for the stock to move a little last Friday, then jump today, together with news about NBG not needing to raise capital.
I expect big news to come out by April 15th. When hopefully, the stock will start to rise close to $7 (or above if the news above market's expectation. I think there was hidden news on last week's announcement of NOT needing extra capital. ONLY the final release of capital restructering will show where the stock will settle at. IF it's good for stock holders, than shorts will go into panic mode and start covering further increasing the stock price. I hope to see $10-$16 by April 2015.
There’s big difference among analysts. News of -0.20 is from mtnnewswires. This estimate also is what Yahoo’s one analyst lists. However, WSJ lists Q4 at + 0.28. Perhaps estimates will be revised and will result in a greater concensus. It will be good if NBG beats analysts estimates. (Yahoo lists next year EPS at 0.15)