the only way we will know is at the next quarterly conference call - other than that we watch volume and price action and take a guess - this afternoon looked like we were rescued and it appeared there was some obvious selling pressure / possibly DA SHORT or institution lightening up - can't wait to determine if the short shares have increased from 718,123.
So far the announced approval of a stock repurchase program has been met with underwhelming enthusiasm. Well at least the direction of the stock price is up for a change! Whoever said "patience is a virtue" must have had this stock in mind!!!
We all deserved this simple and astute move - will be interesting if we even exercise / imagine that will depend on DA SHORTS strategy and if he begins covering unfortujnately the NASDAQ short interest for 6/30 is a long way off so we will not be able to monitor from today through the next several weeks - will have to wait for the 6/30 month end (late june) to get a feel - so simply view share price daily - also hope an institution comes in and buys buys buys to accelerate this timely action. Da Short is in at about $4.60 so he's defintleyl underwater and his oxygen is low - ha!
A little delayed, but the BOD did come through and show that they are willing to defend the SP against undue manipulation.
Now we'll see how committed DA SHORT is to his strategy, and over 2-3 weeks time we should maybe see a pattern as to what SP the company will defend.
This also relieves the pressure to put the rest of the cash to work in a hurried manner to protect the SP.