Hello Quant, just in a waiting period, volume to low to think about Yipes another FDA setback, but obviusly CEO is not shareholder friendly, lets hope we get some good news, I am still buying small amounts on weakness
Bought about 1$% of my position about 4 years ago and we just had potential NOW we have a core product with excellent growth and da 3 fda pending and the cash and recent partnership so believe patience will reap rewards but with this company we could be dead before it reaches its potential of say $12 - $15 per share - very frustrating!
hello monk - where do you see us going? What do you see happening with share price?
When do you foresee $8-10-$12?? If we sell $60M for the year and are on track for $75M next year 2014 and $90-$100M and profitable we should be seeing $8-$9 not too distant / an acquisition could drive those numbers higher and faster. So we remain at snail's pace.