Plus we close below $12.50ish that was support / now resistance = would have to believe we test
next level of support as MV mentioned: $11.35ish. If that occurs then $10 ish but that's might be a stretch.
Hi Monk -
Also thought that was interesting - imagine an insider or large position of 1M plus shares traded at the close or close to it. There was no volume toward the end of the day and tonight see over 1M shares traded. In any event we are probably in a trading range for a while unless the market corrects as so many experts are thinking - seems like we are in a holdem pattern until some news or market correct - as long time holders we are accustom to waiting waiting but it sure feels better at this share price.
IMHO it appears to meself that the end of the BMY $ this December may be weighing down RGEN. The end of the BMY money is being factored in as we post, hence the steady decline this past few sessions. The benefits of the PFE deal are in the future, hence no play on the upside in the viewable time ahead. Right now and for some time ahead this is no shooting rocket but a steady climber, with down bumps along the way. Of path this can all change if RGEN gets acquired.
well.....you missed out a lot buddy. We are sitting on pretty good cash reserves by end of year. Most big investors know that. A strategic acquisition could be possible. PFE partnership update possibility ofcourse is there. Also the opus colums will be on sale early next year. Lots of good things to happen yet so dont sell what you have.