2013 Technology, Internet, Media and Telecommunications Conference on RBC Capital Market
A small overview what was subject on the SWIR-presentation.
1. overview of the company
2. M2M Activity level is growing
3. Automotive also in mainstream cars in US, Brazil and Europe
4. Integration of different connections in cars (on the long term).
5. standardization of M2M (not on short term, maybe never the case)
6. innovation aspect (reduce the overall cost; cloud services make it easier for the customer)
7. cloud services (importance of open source)
8. pricing (annual of 10% but stable due to portfolio, pumping up and innovation)
9. Europe (first positive sings not a trend at the moment)
10. Smart engergy (worldwide and spread over more than 5 years; in Europe: UK, Nordic...later the Netherlands, Spain...and mayby Germany)
11.Cash will be used for M&A (only for a good price, focus on services and clouds)
12 Anydata acquisition (was a motivated seller, promising market Korea - OEM companies)
13. Share buy back programme; normally not be enlarged - enough opportunities in M&A but is not cash will be invested in continuation of share buy back (but it will not happen I think)
14. final comments: customer programs depending on several things but visibility of them is short and long term (monthly for the supply chain).
I hope this is a good overview of the interview that takes 23'.