Powered by Krillion®, Krillion delivers the most robust and accurate location-based product search data available. Our solutions provide dynamic, up-to-the minute information about where specific branded products are sold, and which retailers have them in stock the instant shoppers are ready to buy.
Our patented Krillion® localization engine provides aggregated and structured local product shopping data to our business customers and channel partners. We pioneered local shopping search and are committed to the continuous growth of our dynamic platform that supports multi-channel retailers and brands looking to engage consumers wherever they research products and where to buy.
As a result, our patented data normalization platform offers the most comprehensive cleansing and distribution capabilities in the available today.
Sell all your Yelp shares at once: Yelp has only the 2.4-fold revenues of Local Corp, but the 110-fold market-cap!
Income Statement of Local Corp (Market Cap = 43.47 million):
• Sequential revenue growth up 6% to $22.7 million in Q2 from $21.5 million in Q1
• Adjusted EBITDA up 72% to $1.2M in Q2 from $685K in Q1
Income Statement of Yelp (Market Cap = 4,810 million)
• Net revenue was $55.0 million in the second quarter
• Adjusted EBITDA for the second quarter of 2013 was approximately $7.8 million, compared to $1.6 million for the second quarter of 2012
IP & Technology of Local Corp - No equal exist by Yelp
Proprietary platform and know-how
- Real time business, product and services data integration
- Large scale local/commercial content production and syndication
- Very large scale CPC ad-serving and distribution
- Web indexing and local search relevance
- Very large scale SEO, SEM campaign expertise
- Local display ad production and syndication
- Web hosting and local/commercial domain name acquisition
12 patents issued, 7 pending Key patents
- Local web indexing (for indexing local web sites across the web)
- Pay per call for local and commercial searches via a mobile device (multiple patents) The billion dollar industry question: How do we monetize mobile?
- Dynamic cascading menu search (for product search on tablets and smart phones)
- Bulk domain registration
Source: CORPORATE OVERVIEW | 3Q2013
Local Corp is Master of Relevance in Mobile Shopping - And that’s the key: it has to be a relevant deal
During all stages of the Mobile Shopping Life Cycle, consumers have the ability to tap into their mobile phones to find products and check pricing and availability based on where they are at the moment.
This is where those ping alert type apps come in, such as when a consumer is driving or walking by a store they receive an alert of relevance.
And that’s the key: it has to be a relevant deal.
The growth of Yelp is from 55.0 million revenues in Q2/2013 to only 58 - 59 million revenues in Q3/2013 (guidance) with only 6.9% for a company with such a high valuation between bad and miserable. The growth of Local Corp from Q2/2013 to Q3/2013 will be higher.
Krillion for Brand Manufacturers
Help shoppers find your products at stores nearby
Provide online shoppers with a seamless web-to-store experience on their desktop or mobile device that makes it easy to buy your products online and offline.
Connect Ready Buyers with Authorized Dealers
Facilitate the buying process by showing consumers a unified view of all their buying options, including which stores have your products in stock.
Krillion for Developers
Build robust applications with the same local shopping data used by leading brands and publishers
Ideal for powering all types of web and mobile apps, our patented local product search technology provides consumers with real-time shopping data tailored just for them.
Krillion for Retailers
Increase visibility and reach more local shoppers
Now you can promote your products across a vast network of high-quality, location-based publishers and partners by including your national and local store assortment in the Krillion® localization engine.
Krillion for Publisher
Enhance your site’s content while creating more traffic and better monetization.
Our patented location-based product search technology seamlessly integrates hyper-local shopping content into your properties so you can optimize monetization of your sites’ traffic